Musician Ear Plugs
The musician ear protection is an ideal hearing protector for musicians and concert attendees, but is also useful to anyone who needs to hear accurately in high-noise environments. These are also available in an electronic form.
High-Fidelity Hearing Protection
Musicians Earplugs are a custom product, made individually for each user. Musicians practice and perform in a variety of different settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound, sometimes for long periods and may require different amounts of protection depending on sound levels encountered during rehearsals and performances. Some musicians use one type of attenuator in one ear and one type in the other, depending on the source and location of the sound.
- Reduces sound levels evenly so that music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled as with other earplugs
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations and noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports
- Enhances the music experience for attendees while protecting hearing
- Allow musicians to hear their own instrument and voice blend with others
- 3 levels of sound reduction: 9 dB, 15 dB and 25 dB
- Interchangeable filters
- Custom earmolds require ear impressions to be completed by an audiologist
- Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.